WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
Reporting to the Global Head of Integrated Marketing you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of our store integrated marketing programing, from strategizing and ideation through marketing, launch and optimization. This position is both creative and operational, requiring passion and vision for delivering innovative integrated marketing plans and in-store experiences and the ability to drive business results in a fast-paced environment. Forging strong internal and external relationships with multiple stakeholders, including store and studio GM’s and leaders, merchandizing, creative, and community partners is critical for success.
- Create a strategic retail marketing roadmap that is aligned to key brand and marketing moments throughout the year, enabling Alo to meet or exceed store and new store brand awareness KPIs
- Partner with cross-functional marketing partners like Creative, Brand Marketing, PR, Digital Marketing, Social, and Community, to highlight unique in-store experiences and execute and deliver assets on time
- Develop deep relationships with Store leadership, as well as cross-functional channel partners. Schedule, manage and execute monthly retail marketing planning meetings to monitor brand success and strategically plan for future brand in-store activations
- Gather and synthesize insights, feedback, and best practices from Stores to help grow and continuously improve the brand awareness and event program as a whole within retail
- Support the store teams in the creation and implementation of new multi-category processes, tools, and resources to help streamline workflow and maximize resources
- In partnership with the Global Head of Integrated Marketing assess event prospects/opportunities to determine best strategy and appropriate level of support
- Become an expert in the use of store experience resources and evangelize retail marketing initiatives
- 8-10 years of work experience with at least 4-6 years within events, marketing, and/or retail
- Passion for creating best-in-class client experiences and experiential retail
- General knowledge of fashion and performance trends, and field team strategies
- Effective communication and presentation skills, including confidence in leading cross-functional meetings to drive results
- Exceptional organizational skills. Self-motivated and highly organized in order to manage multiple projects within team and with cross-functional partners
- Strong business acumen and the ability to create maximum value out of limited resources
- Strong problem solving skills and comfort in navigating ambiguous situations
- Sense of urgency with the ability to make decisions without complete information
- Ability to travel to Alo stores as necessary (up to 25%)
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.