WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
As a Senior Analyst on the Marketing team, you will play a critical role in supporting Alo Yoga’s integrated marketing and brand marketing efforts. You will dive deep into our abundant marketing and sales data to find valuable client insights, liase with IT to ensure accurate and comprehensive data, and deliver a variety of priority reports and dashboards. The successful candidate has strong analytic/programming skills, attention to detail in validating accurate data outputs, and a passion for all things Alo Yoga and wellness. The position reports to the Director of Integrated Marketing, and will receive technical mentorship from our Analytics and Data Science groups, to ensure accurate client data and reporting for various business areas within Alo Yoga.
- Analyze large volumes of client data and use it to inform how we define client-centric strategies to grow our business
- Manage, maintain, optimize and develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and dashboards provide client insights that impact decision-making at the executive level. This includes ensuring data integrity and evolving dashboards as priorities shift.
- Take advantage of tools, such as Google Analytics, Tableau, and internal resources to ensure that dashboard processes/socialization are as automated and efficient as possible.
- Synthesize complex data analytics into easily understood concepts and create data visualizations that will be shared at all levels of management
- Perform ad hoc analyses to answer strategic business questions
- Strong Analytics background with 3 years’ experience in an Analytics role
- Strong SQL skills
- Expertise with Google Analytics & Tableau desired
- Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills
- Fast Learner who is eager to dive into the data and expand their analytics skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to articulate findings that are not always straightforward or intuitive
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to accept feedback
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and handle multiple projects
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.