WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
Reporting to the Customer Service Director, you will be responsible for ensuring that we are appropriately staffed to meet our targets across all channels: email, phone, chat & social and that we fulfill our overall customer promise. You will be responsible for protecting and improving our service levels. You will ensure that our shifts are optimized to accommodate known and unexpected demand.
- Analyze performance real-time to ensure we meet our targets & service level agreements
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly CS operational performance reports
- Build global schedule and team organization templates
- Lead contingency planning efforts: phone outage, etc.
- Build forecast scenarios and monitor forecast accuracy. Recommend changes as necessary to improve response time
- Work closely with CS Director to determine FTE requirements for new initiatives: customer outreach, social media & community monitoring.
- Maintain and improve our CS tools: telephony, chat & CRM
- Research and recommend potential workforce management tools as we evolve and grow
- Work with CS director on voice of the customer report
- Overall understanding of customer service operations and activities including phone, email, chat and social media support
- A minimum of 2 years of performing Workforce Management functions in a multi-channel contact center
- Experience in real time management
- Ability to schedule and forecast in a multi-channel contact center
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to organize & analyze data in a structured manner
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong presentations skills
- Flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.