At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
VP of Clinical Operations
We’re looking for a senior clinical leader to join Alma’s Management Leadership Team.
Reporting to the COO, this person will lead work at Alma related to our Clinical function including how Alma thinks about quality of care in mental health, supports clinicians in training and development, and interacts with industry partners to improve access to quality care. The ideal candidate is a seasoned clinician with strong experience understanding how to measure and impact quality of care and a passion for advocating for mental health.
What you'll do:
- Oversee research efforts related to improving quality of care in mental health.
- Participate in external discussions, events, and speaking opportunities on Alma’s behalf.
- Partner with the VP of Community to develop and manage clinical training and education opportunities for Alma members to gain skills and stay abreast of the latest in research and outcomes-oriented care.
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams to develop Alma’s perspective on how to measure and influence quality of care through the Alma platform and community.
- Engage with clinical leaders at payers, health systems, and industry.
- Chair Alma’s Credentialing Committee and be responsible for developing policies and procedures related to who can join Alma and how Alma manages ongoing considerations around the quality of its provider community.
Who you are:
- You are a licensed physician or mental health clinician with 10+ years experience.
- You have an active private practice or have practiced clinically in the past 3 years.
- You have a track-record and experience thinking about quality of care - whether that is from time spent in academics, research, or other clinical roles.
- You enjoy collaborating with others to solve problems and implement solutions.
- You are able to use data and analytics to develop thesis and insights about care.
- You are an excellent communicator who enjoys speaking publicly.
- You are passionate about Alma’s mission and the future of mental health