At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Junior Data Analyst
As Alma grows and as the needs of our members become more complex, the Customer Experience (CX) Team’s capacity to provide excellent support depends on our ability to analyze trends, predict pain points, and develop strategies to improve internal processes. We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to synthesize data to support the CX team’s development over time.
As a Junior Data Analyst on the CX team’s Enablement squad, you will play a vital role in presenting data in a digestible way to cross-functional stakeholders. You will be responsible for cleaning up dirty data in Zendesk and Salesforce, combining it with Looker data, and generating regular reports to demonstrate trends and changes in CX data over time. Your data dashboards and visualizations will enable the CX and Success teams to identify operational areas of growth and strategize new initiatives to better support Alma’s members.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the Senior Enablement Manager to analyze CX team metrics
- Sync Google Analytics with the Alma Support Center and follow key metrics to understand areas of opportunity for our help content
- Monitor themes in inbound support tickets and regularly report out trends to the CX, Product, and Lifecycle & Product Marketing Teams
- Collaborate with members of the Success and Lifecycle & Product Marketing teams to visualize support data within a larger picture of end-to-end member experience
Who You Are:
- You have 2-3 years working in a data analysis role
- You have experience with business intelligence softwares. Experience with Looker is a plus
- You are a strong communicator who can translate data queries into clear dashboards and visualizations for stakeholders
- You’re comfortable with tech, often an early adopter, and have extensive experience with Google Analytics and CRM tools. Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, and/or Marketo is a huge plus
- You have cultural humility, can build relationships across differences, and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- You have a deep passion for our mission and the future of mental health
- Experience working at a startup, fast-paced work environment is a plus