At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
We are looking for a mission-driven recruiter to help us find and recruit amazing people to join the Alma team. You will work directly with the leadership team to define hiring roadmaps, help develop Alma’s approach to best-in-class hiring practices, and work one-on-one with hiring managers to recruit diverse and high impact team members.
As an early hire on the People team at Alma, you will also play a key role in helping Alma build an inclusive company culture.
The ideal candidate is one who’s not afraid to dive into a team that’s scaling quickly and come to the table with strong opinions, loosely held.
What you’ll do:
- Report to the Talent Acquisition Manager to help build and scale the Alma team.
- Work with hiring managers and interviewers to fully understand their needs. You’ll screen candidates and help the hiring team narrow in on the most qualified candidates.
- Shape new strategies to find the highest quality candidates for the role, using creative methods to source candidates and pitch them on the importance of Alma’s mission.
- Build and provide data-driven insights to team leaders to elevate and improve our recruiting processes and strategies.
- Participate in designing and coordinating initiatives to foster an inclusive work environment at Alma.
- Build Alma’s employer brand by developing Alma’s presence on key recruiting platforms.
Who you are:
- You are a human first person. You build trust quickly and take those relationships seriously.
- You prioritize candidate management and understand its importance.
- You are a creative sourcer. You enjoy thinking outside the box to build pipelines.
- You are a metrics-driven recruiter. You care about data-driven goals and use the tools available to you to improve your understanding of reporting and metrics.
- You are an effective communicator and not afraid to coach and provide feedback to interviewers and hiring managers.