At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
CRM Marketing Associate
Alma is seeking a data-driven CRM Marketing Associate to join our growing marketing team. The CRM Marketing Associate will produce email campaigns and programs in support of our overall lifecycle strategy, with a focus on B2B provider engagement and lifecycle management. As a highly cross-functional contributor to the business, you will support channel optimization to help deliver key outcomes across multiple departments.
Reporting to Alma’s CRM Marketing Manager, the CRM Marketing Associate will be instrumental in ensuring Alma members are informed about and obtaining maximum value from their membership. The ideal candidate demonstrates high growth potential to evolve into a management role as the business matures. We are also looking for folks who have a deep passion for our mission and the future of mental health.
What you’ll do:
- Day-to-day execution of Alma’s email programs and campaigns, including setup, audience segmentation, quality assurance, monitoring, and reporting
- Drive a data-driven approach by managing email reporting dashboards, monitoring trends, and making recommendations based on results
- Contribute to list management, including data sanitation, consolidation, segmentation, and suppression
- Support the implementation of transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that improve customer retention and engagement
- Become a systems expert, cultivating extensive knowledge of our marketing technology stack and database sources to ensure data pipeline integrity
- Develop and maintain processes for campaign calendar management to coordinate cross-functional messaging
- Establish a working relationship with stakeholders in our Product, Operations, and Data teams.
- Create a framework for rapid testing in CRM channels
- Participate in email marketing thought leadership and lifecycle strategy building
- Drive success in platform governance, email deliverability, best practices, and compliance with HIPAA regulations
Who you are:
- You have 1+ years of hands-on experience with enterprise level email marketing automation platforms (Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot; Marketo is a plus)
- You have a desire to gain in-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversion
- You are comfortable working autonomously and are not afraid to suggest meaningful actions
- You have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS concepts, specifically in email
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with different audiences and stakeholders
- You are analytically-minded and have a foundation in experimentation and testing to drive incremental channel optimization, make decisions grounded in data, and are comfortable navigating and manipulating data in spreadsheets
- You have B2B marketing experience; experience working in a membership-based environment and B2C context are strong plusses
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- You are passionate about Alma's mission and the future of mental health