At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Alma is seeking an equal-parts creative and analytical B2B Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team.
As a leader within the product marketing team overseeing member onboarding and community engagement, you will be integral in shaping and executing strategies that ensure Alma members are obtaining the most from their membership. Whether new to the industry or a longtime practitioner, taking insurance for the first time or an insurance expert, members depend on Alma to support them with the tools they need to run a thriving, financially rewarding private practice. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will have the unique opportunity to establish the member onboarding and activation foundation in support of that goal.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with operations, product, engineering, sales, and customer experience teams to launch and scale remarkable products through the development and execution of go-to-market strategies
- Strategize lifecycle marketing programs to drive continued product adoption and education through the member arc
- Compose core product positioning and messaging frameworks for both internal and external audiences
- Review competitive offerings to promote ongoing differentiation in the mental healthcare space
- Deeply understand and represent the voice of the provider by driving insights programs to influence member-side strategy and the product roadmap
Who you are:
- You have 5 years of B2B experience as a Product Marketing Manager with a strong desire to be the CMO of your own product suite; experience operating in a consumer app/technologies, healthcare, membership, or dual B2B/B2C context are a plus
- You are equally excited about strategizing at 30k feet as you are about operating at the lowest level of detail
- You are analytically-minded: you make decisions grounded in data, know your way around a spreadsheet, enjoy pressure-testing your hypotheses, and you are a power user of data visualization tools like Looker, Chartio, or Tableau. SQL writing experience is a bonus
- You thrive operating in a fast-paced, cross-functional context; can easily context-switch between different stakeholders; and readily adapt/redirect focus when necessary
- You have a track record of building positive relationships across a broad and diverse organization.
- You demonstrate high growth potential and have experience managing direct reports
- You are passionate about Alma's mission and the future of mental health