At Alma, we’re making it easier for consumers to access high-quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our consumer experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. We’ve raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Tusk, Primary, Optum Ventures, and First Round and were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Consumer Product Marketing Manager
As our first Consumer Product Marketing Manager, you will be integral in shaping and executing strategies throughout the client journey: from finding the right therapist within the Alma community to ensuring we continue to drive quality experiences for clients throughout their care. Whether exploring therapy for the first time or a longtime therapy advocate, clients depend on Alma to facilitate a meaningful relationship with their provider. This marketer will have the unique opportunity to establish the foundation of our consumer product marketing function in support of that goal. Alma is seeking an equal-parts creative and B2C product marketer to join our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate high growth potential and has a deep passion for both our mission and the future of mental health.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with product, engineering, sales, and customer experience teams to launch and scale remarkable products through the development and execution of go-to-market strategies
- Strategize lifecycle marketing programs to drive continued product adoption and education through the client arc
- Compose core product positioning and messaging frameworks for both internal and external audiences
- Review competitive offerings to promote ongoing differentiation in the mental healthcare space
- Deeply understand and represent the voice of the client by driving insights programs to influence client-side strategy and the product roadmap
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of B2C experience as a Product Marketing Manager with a strong desire to be the CMO of your own product suite; experience operating in a consumer app/technologies, healthcare, membership, or dual B2B/B2C context are strong pluses.
- You are equally excited about strategizing at 30k feet as you are about operating at the lowest level of detail.
- You are analytically-minded: you make decisions grounded in data, know your way around a spreadsheet, enjoy pressure-testing your hypotheses, and you are a power user of data visualization tools like Looker, Chartio, or Tableau. Basic SQL writing experience is a bonus.
- You thrive operating in a cross-functional context, are at ease context-switching between different stakeholders, and have a track record of building positive relationships across a broad and diverse organization.
- You are passionate about Alma's mission and the future of mental health care.