At Alma, we’re making it easier for consumers to access high-quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our consumer experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. We’ve raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Tusk, Primary, Optum Ventures, and First Round and were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Member Success Manager
This role is part coach, project manager, consultant and product specialist, responsible for delivering excellent support to our members and driving member retention and engagement. You’ll handle member escalations that require product and membership expertise, give one to one support via phone and zoom, and host office hours when needed.
The ideal candidate has a genuine love for helping people, has strong negotiation skills, is an excellent communicator, and is passionate about improving access to quality mental healthcare.
What you’ll do:
- Coach members on how to make the most of their Alma membership and handle all membership lifecycle interactions, including onboarding and ongoing engagement
- Work in concert with Product Marketing and ProductEng on our member engagement and product strategy to reduce churn and encourage behaviors that drive member satisfaction and engagement metrics
- Be a subject matter expert on all of Alma’s products and services to help support members throughout their journey and serve as the escalation pathway for our support team
- Document notes and outcomes of membership calls in our service tools (Zendesk and Salesforce)
- Surface trends and findings from your member conversations to key stakeholders on the team
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years working in a customer success or account management role
- You are a people person with a demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion
- You have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills — you know what makes people tick and have the ability to both say ‘no’ but
- You are a strong project manager who can keep track of multiple ongoing conversations and relationships and meticulously document
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver— you’re always exploring how to make something even better or work through issues that require on-the-fly prioritization
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce and Looker is a huge plus
- You may have worked in a scaling startup before. You’re no stranger to things moving quickly.
- You feel strongly about Alma’s mission and the future of mental health