At Alma, we’re making it easier for consumers to access high-quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our consumer experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. We’ve raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Tusk, Primary, Optum Ventures, and First Round and were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
The Director of Sales will own Alma’s bottom of the funnel strategy and oversee our Partnerships program. As a people-first leader, this role will recruit, train and optimize our team of Account Executives that are responsible for growing our community of providers. This person will also manage our Partnerships team, those focused on identifying opportunities to grow our memberships at-scale.
Reporting to the VP of Growth, this role will play a pivotal part in building the foundational processes of Alma’s sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through an understanding of the sales role, our business model, and our sales methodology
- Develop robust onboarding and continued training program
- Build and manage your team’s pipeline to deliver accurate forecasting and define, track, and manage sales activities for your team members
- Work in partnership with the VP of Growth, Director of Sales Operations, and Sr. Manager of Partnerships to build KPIs and metrics to help the team improve their performance
- Recruit, train and develop a results oriented sales team with a focus on new customer acquisition
- Work closely with the sales management on larger strategies and best practices, to help shape the future of the sales organization
- Develop territory planning as Alma continues expands nationwide
- Partner cross functionally with our Product Marketing teams to continue to build upon and develop sales assets
- Oversee & maintain a Partnership program with the goal of increasing Alma’s membership base at-scale
- Partner with the VP of Growth and Sr. Manager of Partnerships to develop a strategy by market in line with the company strategy
Who you are:
- You have a people first mentality and care deeply about growing and developing your time in their careers
- You’re an accomplished sales leader with at least 2 years of sales management experience
- You are data-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions. Salesforce is your friend.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You consistently think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates.
- You possess a desire to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to think strategically and adapt to change
- You communicate effectively both in written form and on your feet.
- You are passionate about improving access to quality mental healthcare