At Alma, we’re making it easier for consumers to access high-quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our consumer experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. We’ve raised $40.5M from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Tusk, Primary, Optum Ventures, and First Round and were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Paid Marketing Associate
Alma is seeking a Paid Marketing Associate to join our growing Marketing team. The Paid Marketing Associate will be responsible for the management and optimization of Alma’s paid marketing channels, with a clear focus on B2B provider growth and the opportunity to move into consumer growth over time. Your key focus will be on driving acquisition through search engine marketing and paid social, with an opportunity to tap into new channels to drive sustainable growth for the organization.
Working closely with the Growth Marketing team at Alma, the Paid Marketing Associate will play a key role in driving top-of-funnel demand for providers looking to join Alma’s community and consumers seeking care. We are looking for folks who have a deep passion for our mission and the future of mental health.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to define strategy and effectively scale consumer and provider acquisition through Google ads and paid social (Facebook and LinkedIn), with the opportunity to oversee additional channels over time
- Independently optimize ad performance on a daily basis and surface trends in key performance metrics
- Manage paid marketing budgets and allocate spend across target audiences and channels
- Analyze the effectiveness of paid campaigns, draw actionable insights, and own reporting to relevant stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Collaborate with creative stakeholders in copy and design to produce high-performing ads
- Continuously identify areas of opportunity to maximize spend and reach
Who you are:
- You are someone with 2+ years of experience creating and monitoring SEM campaigns (Google Ads) at a digital media agency or startup
- You are experienced in managing or creating paid social media campaigns, primarily on Facebook and/or LinkedIn to drive leads and brand awareness
- You have strong B2B marketing experience; having B2C marketing experience a plus
- You are at ease when working with creative teams from conception to launch of ad campaigns
- You are comfortable working autonomously and are not afraid to take meaningful action
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- You may have Google Ads certifications and have experience driving growth in a two-sided marketplace
- You are passionate about Alma's mission and the future of mental health care