At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
The BDR Manager will own Alma’s top of funnel outbound strategy. As a people-first leader, this role will recruit, train and optimize a team of BDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales conversations. Reporting to the VP of Growth, this role is integral to further building the foundation of Alma’s growth team.
*This person will be expected to work west coast hours.*
What you’ll do:
- Coach a team of BDRs
- Further optimize our existing onboarding & continued training program
- Refine the sales messaging, expectations, and process to increase lead → opportunity conversion rates for each market
- Build, manage and track outbound Salesloft campaigns
- Oversee the continued optimization of our tools - Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn SalesNavigator, ChiliPiper, etc.
- Work in partnership with the VP of Growth, Director of Sales Ops, and Director of Sales to build KPIs and metrics to help the team improve their performance
- Work in close partnership with Alma’s lead gen provider to ensure alignment regarding TAM/SAM and desired leads
- Run point on hiring and scaling future classes of BDRs in partnership with the existing BDR Manager
- Partner closely with the VP of Growth and Director of Demand Gen to increase top of funnel
Who you are:
- You have a people first mentality and care deeply about growing and developing your team in their careers
- You have proven success as a BDR / SDR
- You are data-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You consistently think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates.
- You possess a desire to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to think strategically and adapt to change
- You are passionate about building and supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion
- You are comfortable utilizing reports and dashboards in Salesforce & Salesloft to analyze data and inform decisions
- You communicate effectively both in written form and on your feet.
- You are passionate about improving access to quality mental healthcare