At Alma, we believe in the power of therapy to change lives, communities, and the world we live in. We’re building a co-practicing community of top quality therapists, coaches, and wellness professionals, empowered to provide great care with access to beautifully-designed office spaces, best-in-class technology, and an engaged, collaborative community of their peers.
We are looking for a mission-driven, go-getter who is passionate about making mental health more affordable. The ideal candidate will be organized with a proven track record in sales. In this role you will be responsible for growing our community of Providers, identifying and implementing strategic improvements to the current sales process, and building the infrastructure of Alma's growth team.
- Host virtual and in-person meetings with prospective providers with the goal of growing the Alma community
- Partner with the Head of Growth on sales forecasting, funnel optimization and best practices
- Work with the BDRs to implement strategy top of funnel to generate meetings
- 2+ years of sales experience, closing deals & generating revenue
- Excited about working on the first sales team and building processes
- Highly organized and effective at getting things done
- Team player who is coachable and can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-centric attitude
- The ability to self-serve with a bias towards action and investigation to get the answers or data required
- Passionate about mental health and our mission at Alma