At Alma, we’re making it easier for consumers to access high-quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers. We believe that when therapists have better tools and resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. That’s why when a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools and resources that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. We’ve raised $12.5M from incredible investors like Tusk, Primary, and First Round and were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
We are looking for a mission-driven, hard-working team member who is passionate about making mental health more affordable and is excited to work on one of Alma’s fastest growing initiatives. You will work closely with Alma leadership to design and manage day-to-day operations of our Alma’s Insurance Program and you will interact regularly with our members, assisting them as they grow their practice at Alma.
- Use data driven decision making to help design and manage day-to-day operations of Alma’s insurance program including provider credentialing, client eligibility checks, and claims management
- Strategize in the design of workflows and technology roadmap to set Alma operations up for success at scale and to streamline the insurance process for members and their clients
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly program data and report key metrics to leadership
- Work closely with Alma leadership to measure the impact and efficiency of processes while identifying new ways to improve the program
- Lead and manage the credentialing and eligibility teams including 2+ direct reports and a subsequent team of 5+ remote employees
Winning-factors: Must have qualifications
- BS or BA degree from a 4-year institution
- 3-4 years work experience. Ideal backgrounds may include an operations role at a startup or experience working in consulting or banking
- Highly organized with exceptional project management skills
- Proven experience managing and leading a team
- Highly efficient at operational process design, improvements, and execution
- Be a team player who is flexible and can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-centric attitude
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about mental health and our mission at Alma
- Prior experience in healthcare is a plus
This is a full-time role.