At Alma, we're working to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We believe that when providers have the support they need, mental health care gets better for everyone. We're making it easier for consumers to find a provider who meets their needs, and empowering providers with a dynamic network of their peers, marketing and insurance support, and easy-to-use technology, plus beautifully designed and flexible office space if and when they need it. Founded in 2018, Alma has raised $12.5M from investors like Tusk, Primary, and First Round, and has been featured in Fast Company, CNN, Quartz, and more.
The Growth Marketing Lead will be responsible for developing and executing a multi-channel growth strategy, testing online and offline channels with a focus on provider growth at Alma. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Head of Sales, and cross-functionally with Product and Finance to drive provider demand generation and optimize the provider funnel. You will be responsible for building out dashboards for measuring and sharing results on growth KPIs, and managing agency and freelance support of paid channels. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded growth marketer who has experience in B2B demand generation across online and offline channels and is comfortable in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment. This person must have the ability to think strategically, a strong bias for action, and a passion for mental health.
- Own provider marketing strategy, become an expert on Alma’s core provider customer, and develop a creative, multi-channel plan to drive provider lead generation
- Identify, measure and report business-critical KPIs related to growth to key stakeholders.
- Plan, execute, and lead paid campaigns and iterative testing across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, DM, events/conferences, etc.
- Identify frameworks to measure channels that are difficult to quantify (e.g. event marketing, local marketing, etc.)
- Become the expert on provider lead flow and conversion, and partner cross-functionally with Product, Sales and Marketing to identify opportunities for pipeline growth and acceleration
- Partner with creative to develop ad assets, landing pages, etc. for marketing and sales
- Manage agencies, freelancers, etc. overseeing channel execution
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, preferably with B2B and healthcare experience (provider sales/acquisition and retention)
- A strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong growth strategies
- A ruthless prioritizer and highly organized "doer," with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action.
- Experienced in owning and managing a budget, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPL, CPA, and payback
- Experienced in channel testing methodology, and ability to create frameworks for things typically difficult to measure (e.g. events)
- An effective collaborator with creative/brand marketing, sales, and product teams
- Passionate about Alma’s mission and the future of mental health