At Alma, we're working to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We believe that when providers have the support they need, mental health care gets better for everyone. We're making it easier for consumers to find a provider who meets their needs, and empowering providers with a dynamic network of their peers, marketing and insurance support, and easy-to-use technology, plus beautifully designed and flexible office space if and when they need it. Founded in 2018, Alma has raised $12.5M from investors like Tusk, Primary, and First Round, and has been featured in Fast Company, CNN, Quartz, and more.
What is this position?
We are looking for someone who is scrappy, mission-driven, and has strong sales DNA to help grow the Alma community. You will play a critical strategic role in designing Alma’s provider growth strategy including initiatives to source providers for Alma membership both in New York and beyond.
You will be partnering with our Community Growth Manager to grow the Alma community. In practice, this means that you will...
- Manage email outbound campaigns using software tools
- Become an Alma expert - learn Alma and our solutions inside and out and evangelize it to prospective clients
- Build new client relationships by analyzing, building, and managing a sales pipeline.
- Ability to start handling inbound calls from pitch to close within the first few months.
- Utilize the latest software tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, etc.) in order to accomplish your sales goals
- Help to deliver an above-and-beyond sales experience through phone, email, and in-person communication
- 1+ year of previous sales or client-facing experience in a start-up environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Extremely well-organized, experience using modern sales tools (CRM, email outreach tools)
- Passionate about Mental Health & Wellness