Alma - Head of Growth
Alma simplifies access to high quality, results-oriented therapists and coaches. Our mission is to make meaningful therapy and coaching experiences easily available in uplifting and supportive environments that celebrate self-growth. To do that, we bring together communities of independent providers and support them through shared access to beautifully-designed office space, best-in-class technology, and community events and training focused on delivering high-impact care for clients.
What is this position?
We are looking for a mission-driven, growth leader to oversee growth and sales for Alma. You will play a critical strategic role designing Alma’s provider growth strategy including initiatives to source providers for Alma membership both in New York and beyond. You will also be responsible for building and managing a world-class sales team at Alma including both outbound and inbound sales functions. This role reports to the CEO.
- Design, test, and execute growth initiatives to reach providers throughout New York and beyond who would benefit from Alma membership
- Work closely with our Marketing team to coordinate strategy around paid channels, partnerships, and other provider-focused marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with our Community teams to help new members make the most of their Alma experience and upsell Alma benefits
- Hire and manage a world-class sales team including both inbound and outbound sales functions
- Own reporting for growth-related company KPIs
Winning-factors: Must have qualifications
- BA/BS degree
- Strong sales background including proven track record building a sales strategy and growing and managing a sales team
- 6+ years in sales, including at least 3 years in sales management
- Prior experience selling to SMBs required. Experience selling to healthcare professionals a plus
What leads to success?
- Sales at Alma are highly human. Providers are highly mission-driven, motivated people who also have to balance caring for others with running their businesses. Sales at Alma are consultative and require high EQ and empathy.
- Creative and scrappy - willing to try new things and iterate quickly
- Past experience hiring and managing great talent
- A passion for healthcare and helping build a product that promotes better mental health
- Highly efficient, organized, and hard-working
- Curious to learn
- Responsive, reliable, and follows through