Social Media Manager
At Alma, we believe in the power of therapy to change lives, communities, and the world we live in. We’re building a co-practicing community of top quality therapists, coaches, and wellness professionals, empowered to provide great care with access to beautifully-designed office spaces, best-in-class technology, and an engaged, collaborative community of their peers.
We’re looking for a social media marketer and content creator who is passionate about destigmatizing mental health and thinking creatively about how to build a safe, supportive, and educational online community that supports Alma’s mission and values. You’ll own content and organic social media strategy and results, and execute across platforms, maintaining day-to-day activity from conception to execution and vendor, asset, and freelancer management. You’ll also drive our influencer strategy with relevant partners, brands, and organization, explore and scope new content opportunities for Alma to further establish its credibility in the mental health community for both providers and clients, and support the Head of Marketing across all brand and content marketing initiatives, online and offline.
- Develop overall organic social media strategy, audience growth plan, content calendar, and measurement/KPI framework with a focus on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Manage day-to-day activity across these platforms, from concept to execution (with opportunity to build out a team in the future)
- Identify, evaluate, brief, and manage freelance creatives for specific social content initiatives
- Amplify the reach of Alma’s events and programming via content and social, concepting event-specific campaigns from end-to-end to drive engagement
- Build relationships with relevant influencers, brands and organizations for partnership opportunities
- Explore and scope new content opportunities (blog, podcast, etc.) as we scale
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience working in social media or in a digital marketing environment
- Equal parts strategist and executor – able to build a strategy and execute flawlessly and autonomously
- Incredibly strong writing skills and ability to develop and maintain an authentic voice
- Extra savvy with all social platforms and content production processes.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work against deadlines and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Desire to learn and grow outside the traditional “social media manager” role, and support across content and brand marketing initiatives