At Alma, we believe in the power of therapy to change lives, communities, and the world we live in. We’re building a community of top quality therapists, coaches, and wellness professionals, empowered to provide great care with access to beautifully-designed office spaces, best-in-class technology, and an engaged, collaborative community of their peers. In other words, we take care of great therapists, so great therapists can take care of you.
This role will drive and execute marketing programs to grow and optimize the member experience at Alma. You will be an integral part of the marketing team, working closely with the Head of Marketing to map the member journey and implement end-to-end engagement strategies, optimizing key touchpoints and ensuring our members become our strongest advocates. You’ll work cross-functionally with marketing, community, and product teams to achieve business goals. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and project management skills, an innate curiosity for testing and learning, a get-down-to-it work ethic, and a passion for mental health.
- Become an expert on the ideal member and their experience at Alma
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to map the member journey and leverage insights to optimize the experience against business goals
- Execute on member engagement strategy across online and offline channels, including email, web, product, and events and programming
- Create programs that help our members grow their practice, from optimizing their online presence to creating opportunities to feature members in Alma marketing
- Collaborate with the Community team, coordinating and collaborating on how online communications will work cross-functionally with offline member experiences
- Collaborate with the product team to optimize and drive engagement with Alma’s technology platform and tools
- 2-4 years in marketing experience, preferably engagement / retention or product marketing
- Experience with email programs (Mailchimp preferred)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative ability, collaborative do-er
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to transition seamlessly between online and offline projects and experiences
- Ability to prioritize and work against deadlines
- Previous experience in community, membership or subscription businesses a plus