AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 1,000 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked Top 10 Best Places to Work in Austin for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
As a Policy-Sales-as-a-Service (PSaaS) Development Trainer you will report to the Training Manager and be responsible for the ongoing and continual development of the sales skills of Policy Sales Agents to enable them to deliver improved results for policy sales and revenue against daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets. You will be responsible for coaching and developing your assigned Policy Sales Agents to optimize their performance, and will review metrics, development goals and call recordings with your assigned agents one-on-one. You will be responsible for communicating areas for improvement to your assigned Policy Sales Agents on an individual basis as well as their sales leadership. You will maintain a superior knowledge on PSaaS carriers and their products as well as all aspects of the AWL PSaaS and carrier systems and sales processes.
- Provide individual, one-on-one Policy Sales Agent coaching to assigned Policy Sales Agents
- Coach assigned Policy Sales Agents on sales process, systems, and techniques that maximize policy sales
- Monitor assigned team chat room for your assigned Policy Sales Agents and be available to them for real-time coaching and development.
- Review live and recorded calls for assigned Policy Sales Agents in order to provide specific coaching for each Policy sales Agent’s individual growth needs
- Evaluate the quality of trainee/recruits and hold them to our production standards prior to certifying them as qualified Policy Sales Agents through conducting Sales Process Review and QA evaluations.
- Act as an assistant trainer to the PSaaS Instructional Trainer during the hands-on, live sales portion of AWL’s new Policy Sales Agent training to help ensure Policy Sales Agents gain mastery of the live sales process during their training
For you to be successful at AWL, you must
- Have excellent assessment and coaching skills
- Strong listening and communication skills; both verbal and written
- Highly self-motivated individual with strong work ethic
- A strong desire to help people grow and achieve better performance and results in their role as and AWL Policy Sales Agent
- Positive attitude with desire to persevere no matter the circumstances
- A proven track record as a Policy Sales Agent with a strong understanding of insurance policy sales performance requirements
- Have the ability to come into office upon request- This position is 100% remote, however, there are some minimal in-office expectations that would require you to come into the office for trainings, occasional team events, and exposure to growth opportunities
- Have at least 3-5 years experience with Medicare/Medicare Advantage and or Medicare Supplement products