In the heart of AWL we have our Award Winning Contact Center Team that matches consumer requests for insurance quotes with the agents who can offer the lowest prices – and it's all done in real time! You will serve as a concierge for our Insurance Agents and connect interested consumers with ready to assist agents, all in the comfort of your own home. There is NO insurance license required because you are not selling!
You will be working as part of a virtual team, interfacing with other team members to improve the customer experience and help the group achieve better results. Advancement opportunities available based on high levels of performance and satisfactory attendance. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals who want to make money, help people, and telecommute.
You will need to attend one week of virtual training. A personal computer with a webcam to complete the first two days of training will be required. You will need to provide your own high-speed internet access, ethernet cord, compatible headset, and mouse. AWL will provide you with a laptop.
- Engage in inbound and outbound calls with consumers looking to compare insurance rates. Ask them qualifying questions and encourage them to speak with one of the insurance agents in our network who will help them to purchase insurance.
- Make outbound follow up calls, inquiring about the consumer's purchasing experience and making sure their needs were met. Help consumers get connected with the right agent and record information about their purchasing experience.
- Communicate with the management team on a regular basis to discuss personal performance.
- Superior verbal communication skills. Must be energetic, easy to understand, and good at taking charge of the conversation. You should enjoy talking on the phone and your smile should shine through your voice.
- Strong written communication skills. You should be able to compose your thoughts quickly, type quickly, have a strong grasp of the English language, and be competent with spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Extremely reliable and dependable.
- We want candidates who are excited about the opportunity to think creatively, contribute ideas, and make a difference.
- We have multiple shifts to choose from to create your set schedule.
- Our hours of operation are from 7am-9pm (M-F), 9am-7pm (Sat) and 11am-7pm (Sun).
Virtual Training Requirements
- Updated Personal Laptop or PC
- Laptop or PC must be able to support Microsoft Office and Teams downloads (AWL provides login credentials)
- Working Webcam
- Working USB Headset
- Working Mouse
- Highspeed internet (at least 15 mb/s download speed)
- Reside in the state of Texas
- No background noise
- AWL Company issued laptop mailed after training completion
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 1,100 talented and successful professionals use internet marketing strategies to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been a remarkable journey. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Place to Work in Austin for 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 and 2022. AWL fosters a vibrant, dynamic work culture built on trust, data, technology, passion, collaboration and winning, where employees want to engage and be impactful. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.