All Turtles is an early-stage product studio. We solve clear, meaningful problems felt by people and companies alike with an eye toward the future of health and work. The products we make strive to make a positive impact on the world, with a design-led approach and simple, direct business models. We’re a fully distributed team, with team members across the United States, and in many countries internationally.
As a Creative Recruiter at All Turtles, you’ll help grow and support the team of wonderful people that design our products. Since we’re a small team, your responsibilities will run the full range of recruiting and hiring tasks, from sourcing candidates to the interview, offer, and hiring processes. You’ll also get to work with our fabulous recruiting coordinators, who will support your work and help you move more quickly.
You’ll help identify ways we can stay competitive in a tight recruiting market while staying consistent with our values. You’ll work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to implement efficient and empathetic processes to identify talent. As a TA team member in a growing startup, you’ll build the foundation of our talent acquisition function and adapt it to a rapidly changing environment, so that the team can effectively support growth, and offer a great experience to both candidates and hiring managers. We’re anticipating 100% year-over-year growth for the next few years, so we're looking for an ambitious colleague to help us achieve our goals.
YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Sourcing and recruiting, for roles across the organization, with an emphasis on creative roles: design, marketing, and others.
- Finding new and innovative ways to source top-level talent.
- Professionally representing All Turtles and mmhmm, as well as our portfolio companies, and providing candidates with both a clear understanding of our work and philosophy, and a great end-to-end interview experience.
- Understanding the roles, priorities, and needs of your hiring managers and creating a sourcing strategy to attract the right talent.
- Working closely with hiring managers to establish trust, and providing them with structure and information throughout the hiring process.
- Providing feedback, suggestions and input to the TA Manager and team to improve the effectiveness of the recruitment process in the organization.
- Developing a deep understanding of the business and what we need, and applying that understanding to further the growth and evolution of the team.
- Represent our business in a candidate focused, boutique approach way.
IDEALLY, YOU'LL HAVE:
- Experience with both high volume recruitment and niche specialist searches.
- Experience with creative roles, from product designers to content designers, marketing operations managers to brand strategists and all in between.
- Successful track record of using different sourcing methods and techniques. In-depth experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse or Lever, and a variety of sourcing tools and job boards.
- A collaborative approach, with a focus on knowledge sharing.
- An inquisitive mind with a strong desire to learn new things and improve existing processes.
- High-growth startup experience.
- Experience working as part of a distributed team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving, attention to detail, and time management skills.
The Creative Recruiter role is a full-time position reporting to the Head of People. This role can be based in any location globally. Since our distributed team works across the US and the EU, east coast US-based applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance to our employees and their dependents, as well as a suite of optional benefits and perks programs including parental leave and flexible PTO.
All Turtles is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.