All Turtles is an early-stage product studio. We solve clear, meaningful problems felt by people and companies alike with an eye toward the future of health and work. The products we make strive to make a positive impact on the world, with a design-led approach and simple, direct business models. We’re a fully distributed team, with team members across the United States, and in many countries internationally.
As a Senior Digital Production Designer working on projects or partnering with studio companies, you’ll extend brand identities for products in alpha and beta, and beyond. You’ll work with designers, program managers, and the marketing team to create assets that meet product brand guidelines.
If you’re a Figma expert, take pride in leveraging auto-layout, enjoy making things pixel-perfect, and are a master at building out systems, libraries, and components, this role could be for you. We’re looking for someone who finds joy in the details and loves hands-on work, but can also push designs forward with minimal oversight.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Collaborating closely with designers and engineers on various projects to further build out brand identities.
- Extending and creating systems across various touch points including responsive website layouts, social media, blog and email visuals, keynote presentations, stock image and video searching, and more.
- Preparing pixel perfect files.
- Structuring naming systems, and organizing and archiving Figma files and Dropbox files.
- Extending and building out presentation templates.
- Creating accurate and comprehensive electronic layouts, as well as occasional print-ready files.
IDEALLY, YOU’LL HAVE:
- 5-8 years experience in production design working across multiple digital products and brands.
- Proficiency with leading design software including Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Experience building out brand identity systems with responsive design libraries and components in Figma.
- A solid visual design foundation (typography, layout, hierarchy, balance, scale, unity and accessibility).
- An outstanding eye for detail, and commitment to consistency.
- Experience setting up file management systems, in both Figma and Dropbox.
- The ability to juggle and push multiple projects forward at the same time. This could include a variety of products and teams, and/or a variety of tasks for one product or team.
- The ability to initiate, to proactively identify needs (you’re sensitive to pain points or inefficiencies), and come up with solutions. You’ll come up with efficient workflows by knowing how to work smarter, not harder.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
The Production Designer role is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Director of Brand Design. This role is a remote position, and can be based in any location. Since our distributed team works primarily across US time zones, US-based applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive insurance benefits to our employees and their qualifying dependents, in addition to flexible vacation, a 401(k), parental leave, and a suite of optional benefits and perks programs.
All Turtles and is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.