Mmhmm is a new company from All Turtles that creates clear, compelling communications via video. Mmhmm helps people create a unique personal video presence and beautifully share content in a variety of contexts, from remote work, to online learning, to virtual events, or even just socializing.
We’re looking for a Senior Social Media Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing organic and paid social media strategies that showcase amazing mmhmm use cases, foster community engagement, and drive product adoption.
In this role, you will create and execute monthly content calendars and paid campaigns across our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, etc.), and act as the voice of the brand and primary contact for customer social interactions. You will be responsible for identifying and advising on emerging social platforms and creating social strategies that integrate with our broader marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of growing social audiences and delivering results for both organic posts and paid campaigns, with a drive for testing, learning, and making data-driven decisions.
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating and managing content calendars for engaging posts across all social media channels.
- Successfully developing and executing paid strategies and managing campaigns within various social channels.
- Writing strategic and creative briefs to guide content development.
- Collaborating with brand designers to create engaging visuals, including images, animations and videos for use on social media.
- Establishing and owning goals and performance metrics for organic social engagement.
- Creating performance reports that present actionable insights.
Ideally, you'll have:
- 6+ years of experience in social media marketing, preferably within consumer technology, video, or publishing.
- Excellent understanding of social media marketing and proven ability to execute campaigns across marketing initiatives and multiple social media platforms.
- A keen radar for industry trends and passion for staying abreast of emerging technologies and platforms.
- A strong grasp of analytics and ability to optimize content for important metrics.
- The ability to translate campaign results into actionable insights and digestible reports, including developing key KPI and ROI metrics/ dashboards.
- An abundance of creativity and a passion for developing and delivering big ideas.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail.
The Social Media Manager is a full-time position reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications. This role is a remote position, and can be based in any location. Since our distributed team works primarily across US time zones, US-based applicants are preferred. We offer comprehensive insurance benefits to our employees and their qualifying dependents, in addition to flexible vacation, a 401(k), parental leave, and a suite of optional benefits and perks programs.
All Turtles is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.