INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (m/f/x)
for our office in Berlin.
What you'll be doing:
Working closely with the Head of Sales Development in Berlin, you will be the first hire as we build a team of goal-oriented hunters focused on acquiring, qualifying, and closing new customers, or passing qualified appointments to field sales reps, based on qualification criteria. The prospects you will be calling and selling to are real estate owners, property managers, and asset managers. Your job is to find lead sources, call your leads, and schedule online demos of our product. In the online demo you will show them the Allthings platform, convince them of the value we provide, and close new deals or pass on qualified appointments to field sales.
- Working productively in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, startup environment
- Getting on the phone to convince prospects with confidence and charm
- Acquiring new customers by closing deals or passing qualified appointments to field sales
What’s in it for you:
Great package, 30 days paid leave and up to 5 paid days to pursue your individual personal development mission. We champion recognition and career advancement for our team members, so you'll get excellent career progression opportunities. We are a family-friendly company, and support part-time working, offer some remote working and run on flexible trust-based work times.
Who you are:
- You communicate professionally with management/C-level clients, set the tone, and lead the conversation in a direct and empathetic manner.
- You speak German and English fluently (French is a plus).
- You are a highly-motivated and goal-oriented individual with a can-do attitude
- You master Microsoft Office applications
- You utilize data to pinpoint challenge areas, accept coaching, and work towards improving your sales skills
- You work collaboratively within a team, share best practices, and work toward a common goal, while maintaining laser-like focus on exceeding your individual targets
- To have experiences in a SaaS, startup environment is a plus
- Initial experience working with CRM(s) to maintain accurate data on your sales activities is a plus
Who we are:
Allthings transforms buildings into digital products. The platform grants users of buildings access to digital services that simplify everyday life, connect people and improve communication. Property owners benefit from an unprecedented level of transparency in buildings, neighbourhoods and across entire portfolios. Thanks to the open, modular design of the Allthings platform, third-party services can be integrated as needed, much like an app store for buildings.
Originally founded in 2013 in Basel as a spin-off of ETH Zurich, we now have offices in Amsterdam, Basel, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Freiburg im Breisgau and London. Our 80-person team aims to achieve lasting improvements to life in buildings. You'll be joining a digital pioneer in the industry. Allthings has won numerous prizes and boasts a clientele that includes some of Europe’s largest real estate companies.