Customer Success Manager, Located in one of our German offices or Part Remote
Do you feel like you’ve brought all the success you can in your current job? Maybe you’re looking for a new challenge, the opportunity to work in an environment where you can really make a difference and be integral in shaping a growing, international software business. You will have the chance to see the direct results of your expertise and work, make life better for 1000’s, maybe 100’s of thousands of tenants. Would you like to help us create a better life in buildings for millions of people in the coming years?
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working closely with the Business Development, Key Account Management, Customer Operations and Product teams and will be the main contact and coach for the customer. You will be responsible for creating a seamless user experience focusing on implementation, user adoption, contract renewals and identifying areas where our clients can benefit from add ons. Your main goal is to ensure your clients get maximum value from our platform by enabling them to utilise the aspects of the Allthings platform that are most useful to them.
- Ensuring high registration numbers and high usage figures on our applications
- Taking accountability for implementation projects from cradle to grave and all the hurdles in between
- Regular contact with the customer and internal stakeholders, meeting clients both virtually and onsite
- Ensuring that the customer achieves their specific goals with our platform
- Guiding customers towards upselling and taking responsibility for the happiness and health of customers
- Delighting customers
What’s in it for you:
Great package, 30 days paid leave and up to 5 paid days to pursue your individual personal development mission. We champion recognition and career advancement for our team members so you'll get excellent career progression opportunities. We are a family-friendly company, and support part-time working, offer some remote working and run on flexible trust-based work times.
Who you are:
- Experience working directly within or close to a CSM department
- You have a good understanding of web technologies
- You bring with you the ability to communicate professionally with demanding clients at the management level, to set the pace in a sympathetic way and to inspire and guide them
- You speak German fluently with a good level of English, French would be highly desirable.
- Experience in a software startup environment would be a plus
- You are highly motivated to help us change the future of the real estate industry
- You have a good sense of humour
Who we are:
Allthings transforms buildings into digital products. The platform grants users of buildings access to digital services that simplify everyday life, connect people and improve communication. Property owners benefit from an unprecedented level of transparency in buildings, neighbourhoods and across entire portfolios. Thanks to the open, modular design of the Allthings platform, third-party services can be integrated as needed, much like an app store for buildings.
Originally founded in 2013 in Basel as a spin-off of ETH Zurich, we now have offices in Amsterdam, Basel, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Freiburg im Breisgau and London. Our 80-person team aims to achieve lasting improvements to life in buildings. You'll be joining a digital pioneer in the industry. Allthings has won numerous prizes and boasts a clientele that includes some of Europe’s largest real estate companies.