Enterprise Sales Executive, Germany, Freiburg Office based
Someone once said “The greatest salespeople are born, not made, skills can be taught however attitude or characteristics are very difficult to influence, change, or teach. You either have them or you don't.
Do you have the attitude, characteristics and the skills?
What you’ll be doing
You'll be responsible for winning new enterprise business with the biggest logos in Germany. You will work closely with sales development and marketing to close new business through strategic and consultative sales. You will inherit a pipeline of qualified leads and can expect a steady flow of quality appointments and contacts from our sales development and marketing teams. You'll concentrate on what you're best at: networking, relationship building, presenting, closing. Although your main focus is the German market we won't hold you back should your expert networking activities yield opportunities further afield. As a dedicated Hunter your work will be done once the contract is signed and you've completed a seamless handover to our CSM and dedicated KAM teams.
What’s in it for you?
Great package, chance to own a part of the business with 30 days paid leave and up to 5 paid days to pursue your individual personal development mission. We champion recognition and career advancement for our team members so you'll get excellent career progression opportunities. We are a family-friendly company, and support part-time working with a flexible, trust based working culture.
Who you are
- You have solid B2B sales experience within either a SaaS or digital business, adept at winning new business and dealing with C level clients.
- You speak German to native level, have a good standard of English. Additional European languages are always welcome.
- Minimum 3 years successful experience in a similar field.
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions.
- Professional experience of the Real Estate Industry is highly desirable.
- Experience of selling a subscription based software solution is desirable.
- Time spent working in a Start-Up/Scale up/ VC backed high growth business is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial drive, pragmatic problem-solver, passionate about digital technology.
- Sense of Humour, global outlook and ambition to grow with us.
Who we are:
Allthings delivers all things for a better life in buildings. Strongly focused on creating a great tenant experience, Allthings offers one single platform that connects tenants, property owners and service providers. Tenants use the app for direct communication and to access a variety of digital services that simplify everyday life. Property owners add a new service layer to their buildings and benefit from data-driven insights. Service providers like property managers, local commerce or concierge companies offer their services digitally to the tenants. Beyond that, third-party solution providers can be flexibly integrated into the modular and open Allthings platform, much like an app store for buildings.
Founded in 2013 in Basel as a spin-off of ETH Zurich, the company now has offices in Basel, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt and Freiburg. Its 80 person team has won numerous prizes and boasts a clientele that includes over 200 of Europe’s leading real estate companies and service providers. For more information go to www.allthings.me.