Chief Revenue Officer (m/f/x)
Berlin or Basel
Do you have experience of successfully creating, implementing and realizing the overall sales strategy for a high growth SaaS business during international expansion? Would you like to work with a management team and investors who have successfully built and sold tech startups to companies like SAP? Are you the type of person that stays calm and unimpressed by daily adversities, because you are focused on realizing a big vision, step by step? Then you are in the right place.
What you'll be doing:
You will formulate the marketing, sales development, sales and key account management strategies, globally, and with a long term perspective. You are responsible for building up, managing and expanding our international Sales team.
You will be accountable for increasing annual recurring revenues and maximize efficiency in lead generation, initial sale, revenue retention and expansion, across all countries. You are responsible for managing and adapting the revenue pipeline and the sales funnel, focused on crunching the numbers and providing the data to drive decisions throughout the organization.
You will take control of all decentralized, country-based revenue-generating functions, and be responsible for alignment with all revenue enabling teams in our product and customer operations departments.
Responsible for all customer-facing and revenue generating processes, ensuring cohesive messaging and a consistent experience for prospects and customers throughout the customer journey. You will create an environment conducive to sustained revenue growth. Your role will oversee and integrate all central and decentral marketing, pre/sales business development, sales and key account management processes.
You will also be part of the cross-functional teams that shape the packaging of our platform and services to serve small and medium customers as well as enterprise clients.
You'll be in charge of further developing a core value oriented work culture, focusing on courage, impact, collaboration, decisiveness and passion in your department, and across the company in cooperation with your management team colleagues.
What's in it for you?
Great package, with 30 days paid leave and up to 5 paid days to pursue your individual personal development mission. We champion recognition and career advancement for our team members so you'll get excellent career progression opportunities. We are a family-friendly company and support part-time working, offer some remote working and run on flexible trust-based work times.
For senior level positions, we offer the potential to have an element of company stock via our Employee Stock Option Program.
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS sales functions, metrics, and best practices. Knowledge of the Real Estate industry would be a plus.
- 10+ years of SaaS sales with proven success in numbers and significant leadership experience in SMB and enterprise SaaS. Ideally experienced in building and leading an international, decentralized sales team.
- Strong data skills needed to accurately forecast, plan and develop revenue projections for annual budgets.
- Experience in building and scaling growth stage companies.
- You are committed to continuous learning and development - both for yourself and your whole team. You encourage an environment of constant learning.
- Winning personality. You are an outstanding relationship manager - with your team and customers alike.
- You speak and write German fluently and have a good level of English, other European languages a plus.
- Entrepreneurial drive, pragmatic problem-solver, passionate about digital technology.
- You have previously implemented RevOps strategies.
- Good sense of humour
Who we are:
Allthings delivers all things for a better life in buildings. Strongly focused on creating a great tenant experience, Allthings offers one single platform that connects tenants, property owners and service providers. Tenants use the app for direct communication and to access a variety of digital services that simplify everyday life. Property owners add a new service layer to their buildings and benefit from data-driven insights. Service providers like property managers, local commerce or concierge companies offer their services digitally to the tenants. Beyond that, third-party solution providers can be flexibly integrated into the modular and open Allthings platform, much like an app store for buildings.
Founded in 2013 in Basel as a spin-off of ETH Zurich, the company now has offices in Basel, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, and Freiburg. Our 80 person team has won numerous prizes and boasts a clientele that includes over 200 of Europe’s medium-sized to large real estate companies and real estate service providers. For more information go to www.allthings.me.