Product Marketing Manager, (m/f/x), Berlin
Do you long to be loved?
Well everybody loves the Product Marketing Manager right? You’re best friends with sales, marketing and the product team, because your skills make everyone’s life’s better. What if you could help make life better not only for your colleagues but for millions of residential tenants around the world? Sound good? Then read on.
As our first product marketing manager you will be the chief advocate for Allthing’s feature set and its benefits. You will be responsible for crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches. You work hands on and cross-functionally with sales, product management and marketing on positioning and presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales in target vertical and geographical markets.
You are the creator of awesome content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) which will result in an increase of traffic to our sites and convert in to more sales and growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guide and assist our growing sales team on use cases to focus on in each vertical and segment.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- You work with product managers on product positioning and messaging by creating customer and sales facing collateral and presentations
- You collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute brand awareness and demand generation campaigns
- You create product related material and messaging for trade shows and events
- You create written content (blog entries, white papers etc.) on a wide variety of industry relevant topics (in collaboration with subject matter experts and by doing own research)
- You manage our demo concept and administer all demos apps with the objective to increase conversion
What’s in it for you?
Great package, with 30 days paid leave and up to 5 paid days to pursue your individual personal development mission. We champion recognition and career advancement for our team members so you'll get excellent career progression opportunities. We are a family-friendly company, and support part-time working, offer some remote working and run on flexible trust-based work times.
- At least 3 years of experience in a product marketing, marketing or creative role at a growing, technology-driven organization
- Deep understanding of Product Marketing in a technology environment
- B2B marketing experience
- Strong project management and organization skills with high attention to detail
- You are a wordsmith and expert at creating written content (blogs, articles, other types of copy)
- Exceptional visual and aesthetic sense for creating beautiful content
- You speak excellent English, both verbal and written as well as German to conversational level at minimum
- Experience in a Start Up environment would be a big plus
Who we are:
Allthings delivers all things for a better life in buildings. Strongly focused on creating a great tenant experience, Allthings offers one single platform that connects tenants, property owners and service providers. Tenants use the app for direct communication and to access a variety of digital services that simplify everyday life. Property owners add a new service layer to their buildings and benefit from data-driven insights. Service providers like property managers, local commerce or concierge companies offer their services digitally to the tenants. Beyond that, third-party solution providers can be flexibly integrated into the modular and open Allthings platform, much like an app store for buildings.
Founded in 2013 in Basel as a spin-off of ETH Zurich, the company now has offices in Basel, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt and Freiburg. Its 80 person team has won numerous prizes and boasts a clientele that includes over 200 of Europe’s leading real estate companies and service providers. For more information go to www.allthings.me.