Head of Sales Development (m/f/x)
The Real Estate industry is at the dawn of its own digital revolution and our mission is to drive, define and shape this development “for a better life in buildings”. Since the challenges for this industry are very similar, no matter where in the world you look, we are ready to expand our brand and solution across borders. So, as we are preparing to conquer new international markets, we are looking for you as an experienced
What you'll be doing:
- You will formulate and implement the Sales Development strategy, globally, and with a long-term perspective for highly scalable sales organization
- You subsequently build and lead a high-performance sales development team distributed across all our geographies
- You will be in charge of further driving the revenue pipeline
- You will research data bases, identify prospects and qualify them
- You will use social media (e.g. Linkedin, Xing, etc), mail and phone to generate and qualify the leads
- You will schedule quality appointments and meetings for our international sales team
- You will successfully measure sales development goals and track the impact of new initiatives by developing analytics capabilities for pipeline development to increase sales effectiveness
What's in it for you?
Great package, with 30 days' paid leave and up to 5 paid days to pursue your individual personal development mission. We champion recognition and career advancement for our team members so you'll get excellent career progression opportunities. We are a family-friendly company and support part-time working, offer some remote working and run on flexible trust-based work times.
- 3-5 years in a sales development/business development or similar enterprise software sales role
- You have a deep knowledge of lead gen tools as well as state-of-the-art sales development processes
- You have a deep understanding of how to harness technology to turn data in to quality leads
- Proven track record in lead generation, inside sales or field sales
- Exceptional communication skills both, in writing and on the phone
- Entrepreneurial drive, pragmatic problem-solver, passionate about digital technology
- You have a proven ability to communicate to multiple teams in different countries
- You are fluent in English and German; other European languages are a plus
Who we are:
Allthings delivers all things for a better life in buildings. Strongly focused on creating a great tenant experience, Allthings offers one single platform that connects tenants, property owners and service providers. Tenants use the app for direct communication and to access a variety of digital services that simplify everyday life. Property owners add a new service layer to their buildings and benefit from data-driven insights. Service providers like property managers, local commerce or concierge companies offer their services digitally to the tenants. Beyond that, third-party solution providers can be flexibly integrated into the modular and open Allthings platform, much like an app store for buildings.
Founded in 2013 in Basel as a spin-off of ETH Zurich, the company now has offices in Basel, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, and Freiburg. Its 80 person team has won numerous prizes and boasts a clientele that includes over 200 of Europe’s medium-sized to large real estate companies and real estate service providers. For more information go to www.allthings.me.