Senior Customer Success Manger / Project Manager in CSM (m/f/x)
Do you feel like you’ve brought all the success you can in your current job? Maybe you’re looking for a new challenge, the opportunity to work in an environment where you can really make a difference and be integral in shaping a growing, international software business. You will have the chance to see the direct results of your expertise and work, make life better for 1000’s, maybe 100’s of thousands of tenants. Would you like to help us create a better life in buildings for millions of people in the coming years?
What you'll be doing:
You’ll be working closely with the business development, customer operations and product teams and will be the main contact and coach for the customer. Using your advanced project management skills you will guide the clients to project success.
- Ensuring high registration numbers and high usage figures on our applications
- Taking accountability for implementation projects from cradle to grave and all the hurdles in between
- Regular contact with the customer and internal stakeholders, meeting clients both virtually and onsite
- Ensuring that the customer achieves their specific goals with our platform
- Guiding customers towards upselling and taking responsibility for the happiness and health of customers
- Delighting customers
What's in it for you?
Great package, with 25 days' paid leave and up to 5 paid days to pursue your individual personal development mission. We champion recognition and career advancement for our team members so you'll get excellent career progression opportunities. We are a family-friendly company and support part-time working, offer some remote working and run on flexible trust-based work times.
- You bring professional experience in project management, preferably in digital / software
- Experience working directly within or close to a CSM department
- You have a good understanding of web technologies
- You bring with you the ability to communicate professionally with demanding clients at the management level, to set the pace in a sympathetic way and to inspire and guide them
- You speak German fluently with a good level of English, French would be highly desirable.
- Experience in a software startup environment would be a plus
- You are highly motivated to help us change the future of the real estate industry
- You have a good sense of humour
Who we are:
Allthings delivers all things for a better life in buildings. Strongly focused on creating a great tenant experience, Allthings offers one single platform that connects tenants, property owners and service providers. Tenants use the app for direct communication and to access a variety of digital services that simplify everyday life. Property owners add a new service layer to their buildings and benefit from data-driven insights. Service providers like property managers, local commerce or concierge companies offer their services digitally to the tenants. Beyond that, third-party solution providers can be flexibly integrated into the modular and open Allthings platform, much like an app store for buildings.
Founded in 2013 in Basel as a spin-off of ETH Zurich, the company now has offices in Basel, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, and Freiburg. Its 80 person team has won numerous prizes and boasts a clientele that includes over 200 of Europe’s medium-sized to large real estate companies and real estate service providers. For more information go to www.allthings.me.