Founded in 2016 by food-lovers and serial entrepreneurs JP and Alex, allplants is an award-winning planet-positive food brand and VC-backed B-Corp with around 65 employees on a mission to build Earth’s most forward-thinking food company, operating out of Seven Sisters, London.
We’re passionate about inspiring a more plant-based future. The way we eat has an enormous impact on our health and the health of our planet. So we keep it delicious while creating an exciting balance of healthy, convenient, more sustainable food choices. That takes teamwork, empathy, smarts, creativity, confidence and boundless positive energy.
Today allplants’ range of chef-prepared meals are imaginatively tasty and nutritionally balanced with 100% natural plant-based ingredients - from our creamy Cashew Mac to our rich and spicy Jerk Jackfruit - every dish is handmade with love. Eating plants is the most impactful way to reduce your environmental footprint, so our mission is to inspire the next billion plant-powered people, using flavour and convenience. We’ve already served over 750,000 meals to homes all over the UK, subscribing for an easier way to enjoy plant-based living.
Our plans for 2019 and beyond are bold, delicious and daring - with big growth plans involving both new products and new markets. To achieve our growth ambition of inspiring the next billion plant-powered people we are expanding our teams at pace, whilst also putting in place the foundations of a deeply mission-driven and customer-led culture.
Our Customers mean the world to us here at allplants and our team of Delighters make them feel it with every conversation. On the phone, email and chat you’ll be primed and ready not only to solve queries about our delicious meals and services, but also, pump customer feedback into the business.
This is a front facing role with true (plant) power, driving changes within our growing business based on the needs and wants of our customers. Customer Delight at allplants means just that - making sure our customers are left delighted with every conversation. We aim to respond and engage with every customer in the way they want us to.
- A typical day in the life of a Delighter
- Responding to queries via phone, email, chat, social media and trustpilot
- Building meaningful relationships with customers encouraging feedback to share with the team/business
- Communicating with external partners (couriers) to resolve customer issues.
- Using CS tools to organise workload, complete tasks and communicate internally.
what you’ll need.
We’re open-minded and believe smart driven people can learn fast, you’ll be a great fit here if:
- You’re Calm under pressure - adaptable to change - able to learn new processes or tools quickly
- You have some experience in a Customer focused role.
- Are excited to hit goals and targets (not sales, but basking in the success of a group effort to achieve awesome service feats of greatness)
- Are able to handle a conversation - manage it down from escalated.
- You must truly believe in the allplants mission and have a vision for how this fits into our culture
- Itch to learn fast, make positive changes, and do something to make our world a better place
- Bring a sense of humour, high energy, and passion for a healthier plant-powered future
- You’ll be a natural people person who gets energy off interactions, social events, and communicating with different people all day, every day
- You know how to take risks, make mistakes and love feedback that helps you improve
- Be part of a fast-growing organisation built to shape the future of food
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, 24 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), pension plan and stock options from day one
- Career development plan & personal training budget
- Healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, and lots of allplants tastings(!)
- Be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
- Join an energetic, passionate team of mission-driven people who’ll stretch and challenge you
a fair chance
Every role in the allplants team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, well, you.
More than just encouraging your application, we're committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope) cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It’s this philosophy that drove us to contribute to a better world through our allplants purpose and mission, and we open our doors to those who share these motivations.