Founded in 2016 by food-lovers and serial entrepreneurs JP and Alex, allplants is an award-winning planet-positive food brand and VC-backed B-Corp with around 65 employees on a mission to build Earth’s most forward-thinking food company, operating out of Seven Sisters, London.
We’re passionate about inspiring a more plant-based future. The way we eat has an enormous impact on our health and the health of our planet. So we keep it delicious while creating an exciting balance of healthy, convenient, more sustainable food choices. That takes teamwork, empathy, smarts, creativity, confidence and boundless positive energy.
Today allplants’ range of chef-prepared meals are imaginatively tasty and nutritionally balanced with 100% natural plant-based ingredients - from our creamy Cashew Mac to our rich and spicy Jerk Jackfruit - every dish is handmade with love. Eating plants is the most impactful way to reduce your environmental footprint, so our mission is to inspire the next billion plant-powered people, using flavour and convenience. We’ve already served over 750,000 meals to homes all over the UK, subscribing for an easier way to enjoy plant-based living.
Our plans for 2019 and beyond are bold, delicious and daring - with big growth plans involving both new products and new markets. To achieve our growth ambition of inspiring the next billion plant-powered people we are expanding our teams at pace, whilst also putting in place the foundations of a deeply mission-driven and customer-led culture.
We are looking for a well-rounded, structured and organised team player to join our in-house Creative Team. Our studio is a busy hub, built to shape and grow our brand into a beloved household name.
As the go-to person for organising us, you will be passionate about efficiency, and enjoy the coordination it takes to bring a brand to life across a wide variety of formats. This multidisciplinary role would suit you if you are happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into tasks at any stage in the process. From traffic management to scoping briefs, liaising with stakeholders to organising shoots you will play an essential role in making sure our creative ideas reach the surface and truly connect with our customers. You will report into our Head of Creative Projects, Katie, and will take part in defining the Creative Team culture as we build and grow.
- Traffic Management.
- Using Asana to take in briefs, flowing them to the right people at the right time to get the job done
- Geek out on getting the smoothest processes in place to help the team maximise on productivity
- Project Management.
- Having full ownership of the planning and organisation of creative projects from concepting, through shooting and production
- Making sure the right Creative brand team members are involved in the creative projects
- Manage creative resources and do project prioritisation together with Lead Creative
- Track budgets for each project where required
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally (e.g. freelancers, printers, marketing team)
- Help the creatives to plan, budget and execute shoots
- Work with external producers on larger projects to loop the organisation seamlessly back into the studio
- Team, Culture and Studio Management.
- Our creative team will be growing with our brand, and you will play a major role in defining how that happens. This means proactively looking for opportunities to build and grow our team both personally and professionally.
- Managing the details like ordering new equipment and making sure everyone has what they need
what you’ll need.
We’re open-minded and believe smart driven people can learn fast, you’ll be a great fit here if you:
- Have 2-3 years experience working for a high-growth start up or as part of a busy agency
- Are keen to shape the team culture as well as keeping everything organised
- enjoy being a non-specialist, able to turn your hand (or keyboard) to a wide range of challenges
- Are an able communicator, happy to facilitate meetings between internal team members and external creative teams.
- Must truly believe in the allplants mission and have a vision for how this fits into our culture
- Itch to learn fast, make positive changes, and do something to make our world a better place
- Bring a sense of humour, high energy, and passion for a healthier plant-powered future
- Are a natural people person who gets energy off interactions, social events, and communicating with different people all day, every day
- You know how to take risks, make mistakes and love feedback that helps you improve
- Be part of a fast-growing organisation built to shape the future of food
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, 24 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), pension plan and stock options from day one
- Career development plan & personal training budget
- Healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, and lots of allplants tastings(!)
- Be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
- Join an energetic, passionate team of mission-driven people who’ll stretch and challenge you
a fair chance
Every role in the allplants team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, well, you.
More than just encouraging your application, we're committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope) cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It’s this philosophy that drove us to contribute to a better world through our allplants purpose and mission, and we open our doors to those who share these motivations.