Founded in 2016 by food-lovers and serial entrepreneurs JP and Alex, allplants is an award-winning planet-positive food brand, and VC-backed B-Corp with approx. 60 employees (30 based in the food production facility, 30 based in the office) on a mission to build Earth’s most forward-thinking food company - operating out of Seven Sisters, London.
We’re passionate about inspiring a more plant-based future. The way we eat has an enormous impact on our health and the health of our planet. Our plans for 2019 and beyond are bold, delicious and daring - with big growth plans involving both new products and new markets. To achieve our growth ambition of inspiring the next billion plant-powered people we are expanding our teams at pace, whilst also putting in place the foundations of a deeply mission driven and customer-led culture.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will work alongside a versatile team of Full-Stack Engineers and Product Teams on the development and maintenance of the allplants website.
We currently work with an external source to manage components of our website, this role is pivotal in transferring the knowledge in-house, to ensure we are self-sufficient moving forward.
This role is particularly exciting as you will manage projects from initial scope through to delivery and implementation, a self motivated approach will enable autonomy and allow new ideas/approaches to be heard and supported.
The scope and main responsibilities of this role are detailed below. This isn’t exhaustive but covers the main elements for the first 6-12 months.
- Implement design changes to web pages, Shopify (Liquid) templates & emails
- Work closely with Design and Product teams to understand and give feedback on implementation details of designs
- Work closely with the Marketing team to create new experiences
- Capture essential metrics using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other tools
- Own projects from scoping to delivery
- Coordinate with other Engineering Team members where projects crossover
- Collaborate with our agency partners to maximise productivity
- Transfer knowledge and build skills in-house to make us self-sufficient
your skills and experience.
We’re open-minded and believe smart driven people can learn fast, but you’ll be a great fit here if you have:
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Attention to detail and value delivering high-quality work
- 3 years experience
- Exposure to React
- The desire to expand technical skills
- Hyper organised. Experienced in high paced environments, with confidence and ability to independently prioritise, plan and coordinate people/processes to ensure seamless execution.
- Analytically sharp. Highly analytical with a focus on making data-driven decisions to drive strategy. Working in Excel/Sheets for financial modelling and reporting is second nature.
- Problem solver. A track record of continuous process improvement - implementing systems, processes and solutions.
- Fast learner. adaptable, acute attention to detail, delivers excellent work, driven, takes feedback well, is highly self aware and personable.
- Proactive doer. embodies proactivity, with a can-do attitude, will go the extra mile(s) when needed.
- Excellent communicator. You are equally good at listening as explaining / convincing others
- You. A sense of humour, high energy and passion for the plant-powered future we’re building.
- Be part of a fast growing organisation built to shape the future of food
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, 24 days holiday, pension plan and stock options from day one
- Career development plan & personal training budget
- Healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, and lots of allplants tastings(!)
- Be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
- Join an energetic, passionate team of mission-driven people who’ll stretch and challenge you
Great! Email us with your CV and your pitch on what you’d bring to our team - email@example.com