Founded in 2016 by food-lovers and serial entrepreneurs JP and Alex, allplants is an award-winning planet-positive food brand, and VC-backed B-Corp with approx. 60 employees on a mission to build Earth’s most forward-thinking food company - operating out of Seven Sisters, London.
We’re passionate about inspiring a more plant-based future. The way we eat has an enormous impact on our health and the health of our planet. So we keep it delicious, while creating an exciting balance of healthy, convenient, more sustainable food choices. That takes teamwork, empathy, smarts, creativity, confidence and boundless positive energy.
Today allplants’ range of chef-prepared meals are imaginatively tasty and nutritionally balanced with 100% natural plant-based ingredients - from our creamy Cashew Mac to our rich and spicy Jerk Jackfruit every dish is handmade with love. Eating plants is the most impactful way to reduce your environmental footprint, so our mission is to inspire the next billion plant-powered people, using flavour and convenience. We’ve already served over 500,000 meals to homes all over the UK, subscribing for an easier way to enjoy plant-based living.
Our plans for 2019 and beyond are bold, delicious and daring - with big growth plans involving both new products and new markets. To achieve our growth ambition of inspiring the next billion plant-powered people we are expanding our teams at pace, whilst also putting in place the foundations of a deeply mission driven and customer-led culture.
We’re looking for a CRM Manager to help drive retention and increased LTV amongst our customers through a combination of online and offline channels. Together with Pedro, the Head of retention, you will own the development and execution of all aspects email and referrals, including strategising, campaign creation, tracking, reporting and optimisations - to deliver a world-class customer lifecycle experience.
You will also work with teams across the business, including the wider marketing and creative teams on cross-channel campaigns, the product team to improve on-site customer experience/landing page performance, and the BI and customer teams to glean key insights to feed into how we talk to our prospects and existing customers. Not to mention our innovation and food development team who are always keen to learn about our customers in order to enhance our offering. The role is full time and based in London.
what you’ll do.
The scope & main responsibilities of this role are detailed below. This isn't fully exhaustive but covers the main elements of the first 6-12 months.
Analytics & customer insights
Testing and planning
what you’ll need.
We’re open-minded and believe smart driven people can learn fast, you’ll be a great fit here if you are:
- you have a proven track record in successfully running lifecycle campaigns from end-to-end
- you have customer affinity and a curiosity to learn what the pains and needs of our customers are
- you understand the cogs that make a business run - and have a solid grasp of analytics, typical marketing KPIs and reporting models
- you have excellent communication skills. You’re equally convincing as you are a great listener
- you have strong writing skills
- ability to lead and manage cross-functional projects from start to finish; this role is one that will bring people together to pursue an expanded, holistic approach to CRM
- you are happy to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to make a project happen
- successful track record in managing and optimising referral programmes is a bonus
- you possess a growth mindset and are comfortable with jumping into new opportunities and projects without losing sight of the overarching company strategy
- you know how to make mistakes and learn from them, move fast and boldly drive yourself and your teammates around you
- you bring a friendly face, sense of humour, high energy and passion for the plant-powered future we’re building
- be part of a fast growing organisation built to shape the future of food
- collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- competitive salary, 24 days holiday, pension plan and stock options from day one
- career development plan & personal training budget
- healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, and lots of allplants tastings (!)
- be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
- join an energetic, passionate team of mission-driven people who’ll stretch and challenge you