Founded in 2016 by food-lovers and serial entrepreneurs JP and Alex, allplants is an award-winning planet-positive food brand and VC-backed B-Corp with around 65 employees on a mission to build Earth’s most forward-thinking food company, operating out of Seven Sisters, London.
We’re passionate about inspiring a more plant-based future. The way we eat has an enormous impact on our health and the health of our planet. So we keep it delicious while creating an exciting balance of healthy, convenient, more sustainable food choices. That takes teamwork, empathy, smarts, creativity, confidence and boundless positive energy.
Today allplants’ range of chef-prepared meals are imaginatively tasty and nutritionally balanced with 100% natural plant-based ingredients - from our creamy Cashew Mac to our rich and spicy Jerk Jackfruit - every dish is handmade with love. Eating plants is the most impactful way to reduce your environmental footprint, so our mission is to inspire the next billion plant-powered people, using flavour and convenience. We’ve already served over 750,000 meals to homes all over the UK, subscribing for an easier way to enjoy plant-based living.
Our plans for 2019 and beyond are bold, delicious and daring - with big growth plans involving both new products and new markets. To achieve our growth ambition of inspiring the next billion plant-powered people we are expanding our teams at pace, whilst also putting in place the foundations of a deeply mission-driven and customer-led culture.
To help drive growth across paid social media, with a primary focus on Facebook and Instagram. You will rapidly become a pro on Facebook’s ads platform, and will become responsible for not only continuously setting up and running campaigns, but their subsequent optimisation, analytics of trends and collection of insights to feed back to the marketing and creative teams. As your skills develop you will input into a number of other online channels, including Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and display advertising (e.g., Google Display Network).
You will have the opportunity to work with teams across the business: on a regular basis with the creative team who produce the marketing assets, with the broader marketing team as a whole, and with other teams like customer delight, BI, product and retention, to constantly improve our understanding of how people enjoy and interact with allplants, and scale the reach and efficiency of our marketing efforts.
- Campaign Management
- Together with our head of performance you will structure and manage our Facebook advertising budget in order to maximise results
- You will work with the creative team to ensure we are communicating our message & proposition to prospective customers as clearly and effectively as possible
- Testing & Optimising
- You will be responsible for optimising campaigns by spotting trends, segmenting audiences and identifying / testing hypotheses around what messaging resonates with whom
- You will carry out A/B tests on an ongoing basis, both through our ads and on-site, along with the product team + tech team
- Using tools like Power BI, Google Analytics and Excel, you will analyse performance and feed learnings back into Facebook strategy / marketing strategy / asset generation
- As you develop your skills you will help build on existing tools, creating team dashboards and slicing and dicing our marketing data in ever more complex ways
what you’ll need.
We’re open-minded and believe smart driven people can learn fast, you’ll be a great fit here if you:
- Are analytical and detail-oriented. A degree in Maths, Physics, Computer Science or Economics is likely to help, but is not essential. Achieved a 2.1 or higher in undergraduate degree
- Are excited by the chance to learn how to use a number of the most powerful marketing tools out there to run super efficient online advertising at scale
- Truly believe in the allplants mission and have a vision for how this fits into our culture
- Itch to learn fast, make positive changes, and do something to make our world a better place
- Bring a sense of humour, high energy, and passion for a healthier plant-powered future
- Are a natural people person who gets energy off interactions, social events, and communicating with different people all day, every day
- Know how to take risks, make mistakes and love feedback that helps you improve
- Be part of a fast-growing organisation built to shape the future of food
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, 24 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), pension plan and stock options from day one
- Career development plan & personal training budget
- Healthy lunches, breakfast and snacks, and lots of allplants tastings(!)
- Be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
- Join an energetic, passionate team of mission-driven people who’ll stretch and challenge you
a fair chance
Every role in the allplants team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, well, you.
More than just tha encouraging your application, we're committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope) cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It’s this philosophy that drove us to contribute to a better world through our allplants purpose and mission, and we open our doors to those who share these motivations.