Welcome to One Acre Fund's Internal Job Board! One Acre Fund cares deeply about creating pathways for our staff to build their careers within the organization. Internal Transfers give staff the flexibility to grow in their careers and deliver more impact during their time at One Acre Fund. They are a powerful mechanism to support organization and individual growth.
Below are the roles that are currently accepting internal applications. Please note that some roles listed are opened both internally and externally. If you are unfamiliar with the Internal Transfer Process and are interested in learning more please review the resources linked below for more information:
If you are interested in speaking with a Transfer Counselor before applying to a role internally, please fill out the Transfer Counselor Request Form. This is not required but simply a service offered to our staff.
Tips for completing an application:
- Job titles that include deadlines will be following a competitive application process for internal candidates. All applications are due by the date that is listed in the title. Any role that does not have a date listed in the title will be accepting applications on a rolling basis. In the case that the competitive process does not result in a hire, applications will be accepted again on a rolling basis.
- Please use your One Acre Fund email address when applying for an internal job.
- For more tips, review this Best Practices for Candidates resource.
Note on internal transfer transitions:
- We require a transition period of no longer than 6 weeks. We encourage the staffer to be fully transitioned on the first day of their new role; however, there can be up to 2 weeks of overlap between teams if needed. Anyone seeking an exemption of this transition timeline must request one from Audrey Bolo.
- To help the transferring staff member, their current manager, and their new manager plan a fair, transparent, and effective transition, please use the Internal Transfer Transition Tool. The tool should be used during the transition meeting between all parties once an internal offer is accepted.
NEW! Two-Week Internal Applicant Hold:
One Acre Fund is committed to increasing internal transfer opportunities by giving priority to staff members. All roles will be advertised internally only for 2 weeks. If no strong internal candidate is found within 2 weeks, we will open the role externally. For more on this, please refer to the Two-week Internal Applicant Hold Memo.