TS/SCI Clearance REQUIRED
Overall Assignment Description:
Serves as a member of the team that:
• Supports the SI Directorate.
• Assists the government with TAM Program Management (Cost, Schedule, Performance, and Communications)
• Monitors and coordinates program resource allocations.
• Supports Government representatives at meetings. Duties include: The contractors shall provide support to the NGA Total Asset Management Program to ensure a cohesive agency-wide program addresses and resolves Property Plant and Equipment (PP&E) weaknesses identified during NGA’s first independent audit. NGA’s PP&E weaknesses relate to both FISCAM and FISMA controls.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
• Detailed work in Intelligence Community (IC). o Ensuring cohesive agency-wide program development and execution; o Assisting with Policy and Process changes; o Conducting performance assessments; o Assisting with resource management oversight; and o Assisting with budget execution.
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business, Computer, and/or Finance/Budget.
• Work as part of an integrated Property Accountability, IT systems, and Financial reporting team to include direct interfacing with program offices.
• Experience supporting NGA and/or other IC elements/DoD.
• Experience in the area of Federal Information System Control Audit Manual (FISCAM).
• Assist in the development management level briefings and present briefings when necessary.
• Demonstrate problem solving skills that demonstrate a broad understanding of DoD/IC IT portfolio management and cost estimating principles.
• Understanding or previous experience with commercial Total Asset Management (TAM) practices.
Allen Integrated Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.