Manager/Sr. Manager, Commercial Supply Chain Planning
Allakos Inc. is a clinical-stage company developing therapeutic antibodies for inhibitory receptors on the surface of immune effector cells involved in allergic, inflammatory and proliferative diseases.
Allakos is committed to developing innovative therapies that transform patients’ lives. We are looking for bright and talented individuals to join our team and share in our passion and commitment to improving the lives of patients.
Allakos is seeking an exceptional individual to join it’s dynamic supply chain team.
- Ensure that supply plans are created at site level which is consistent with long term end-to-end supply plan and capacity agreements with vendors
- Ensure contractual obligations with vendors are communicated to stake holders and are met
- Support end-to-end supply plan optimization
- Support ad hoc supply chain analytics, scenario planning
- Support the Supply Chain team objectives across the end-end supply network for all products and materials.
- Active participation in the ERP implementation and testing
- Responsible for ERP master data management, plan-to-make inventory transactions
- Responsible for monthly-end/quarter-end inventory reconciliation
- Collaborate with the function managers to implement business process improvements and changes where applicable. Including authoring, reviewing and support of adherence to company SOPs.
- Responsible for providing appropriate Supply Chain representation of Quality and Compliance matters; including attending to quality events, impact assessment on site change controls and review/approval of Quality documentation (deviations, CAPAs, risk assessments, Change Controls).
- Support internal and external financial audits and external regulatory inspections.
- Responsible for ensuring Supply Chain audit readiness and allocating Supply Chain resources to support audit requirements.
- Support the development, negotiation, and implementation of contract agreements with CMOs.
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry. Graduate degree is a plus
- 7+ years of relevant experience in similar role
- Ability to travel
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain business processes within the GMP regulated industry including planning, order fulfilment, capacity, materials and supply planning, master data and life-cycle management
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (preferably Oracle Cloud)
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft excel
- Highly organized with strong orientation process / project management orientation
- Ability to facilitate conversations and drive towards decisions
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrates strong personal ethics and responsibility to purpose
- Experience with quality management systems
- Knowledge of current Good Documentation Practices and Data Integrity principles in a cGMP setting
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The Allakos Values are: Selflessness, Drive, Clarity, Thoughtfulness, Fun, and Leadership
Allakos is an equal opportunity employer. Allakos will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.