ALKU is looking for dynamic, motivated individuals to join our Sales Team! Having won numerous awards for its tremendous growth, ALKU searches for professionals who are driven and motivated to take ALKU to the next level.
ALKU seeks to understand and celebrate each person who enters through its doors. Our employees believe ALKU is a place where everyone, from any background, should be able to Have Fun Working Hard ®.
@LifeAtALKU in Sales: Options in Account Management and Recruiting
As a Staffing Firm, ALKU finds jobs and people for those jobs. There are two sides of the sales desk - recruiting and account management. The job function for both sides is sales; the two differ in who you are selling to and what you are selling. So, a candidate with previous experience in sales is a plus!
The Day to Day:
- Source, screen, and qualify clients and consultants
- Build and maintain a book of business to support division hiring needs
- Collaborate with internal and external networks to promote business
- Work to fulfill and exceed daily and weekly metrics
- Manage relationships with consultants and clients throughout the hiring process
What You Can Expect from Us:
- High level of demand, for a high level of reward
- Strong mentorship programs
- Tailored roadmap to management
- Unmatched opportunity for growth; we promote from within!
- No set geographic sales territory
- Weekly pay (salary + commission)
- PTO package (plus birthday day and volunteer time off)
- Student loan reimbursement
- Health benefits
- Competitive 401K match
- Employee resource groups
- Childcare reimbursement
- CollegeGrad.com Best Place to Work for Entry Level Employees
- Fortune Best Place to Work for Millennials
- Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) Best Staffing Firms to Work For
- Great Place to Work 100 Best Small or Medium Workplaces
- Boston Healthiest Employers