WHO ARE WE?
A-LIGN is a global cybersecurity and privacy compliance solutions provider, as well as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. We help our clients navigate the complexities of compliance and cybersecurity, while enhancing their information security to prevent cyber threats, reduce risk, and turn their security into a competitive advantage.
Our partnerships with innovative, global organizations, of all sizes, position our employees to be exposed to a wide variety of projects with high profile clients.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
A-LIGN strives to offer you every opportunity to thrive in a highly competitive industry by providing continuous training and development, access to industry SMEs, and the ability to move up quickly within the firm. At A-LIGN, you will work directly with key client stakeholders, and be trusted to define business problems and determine solutions. You will also be responsible for ensuring business value and owning your projects by communicating results. At A-LIGN you are given the tools to be a master of your own destiny!
We have eliminated time reporting and chargeability goals from our engagements and increased efficiencies in service delivery. We are pioneering a new way to approach audit, compliance, and cybersecurity. Our Staff Consultants work remotely, which will give you the freedom and flexibility to work from home, in any city!
Throughout the years A-LIGN has continued to achieve new milestones as we relentlessly exceed expectations:
- Awarded as one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
- Honored as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company
- Ranked #7 on The Software Report’s Top 25 Cybersecurity Companies of 2019
HOW WILL THIS POSITION SHAPE YOUR CAREER IN AUDIT?
- Gain a deep understanding of how a business works from the inside out and learn the language of business
- Serve as a partner in audit, leaving a lasting impression with clients through collaborations and connections
- Develop deep knowledge of technical IT audit principles and an understanding of internal controls and processes
- Build a professional network and hone business relationship skills by working with high performing teams
- Launch a long-lasting career path through hands-on experience, coaching, and support
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT?
A-LIGN offers a comprehensive training program through A-LIGN University. Your Staff Consultant training will last several months and integrate classroom training, on-the-job shadowing, and personalized coaching into your professional development. A-LIGN will prepare you to be successful within our organization and in our industry!
- Successfully execute a variety of SOC 1/SOC 2 examinations, PCI DSS assessments, HIPAA assessments, and potentially more!
- Strategically collaborate with management team to execute engagements
- Contribute to methodology development and optimizing processes
HOW DO WE EVALUATE CANDIDATES?
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate they have the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to perform their job successfully. These core competencies include:
- Knowing My Organization – Do you demonstrate an understanding of A-LIGN’S product/service offerings? Are you able to leverage organizational values in how work is accomplished?
- Focusing on Customers – Do you understand and anticipate customer needs? Are you able to develop a positive relationship with the customers?
- Showing Resilience – Do you convey a clear sense of self-confidence to influence future events? Are you able to stay calm and composed under pressure?
- Engendering Confidence and Trust – Do you instill confidence and trust by demonstrating dependability and reliability? Do you portray trustworthiness by being open and honest?
- Processing Details – Do you ensure projects are completed on time by keeping work on schedule? Are you able to thoroughly work on tasks and provide high quality work?
- Structuring Tasks – Do you plan your work and set clear priorities? Are you able to uphold ethical standards and fulfill commitments while maintaining high levels of productivity?
- Accounting, accounting information systems (AIS), management information systems (MIS), information technology, information systems and technology
- Other relevant degrees may be considered
- At least 2 years of experience in IT and 2 years in Security.
- Active membership in industry relevant club or organization such as and ISACA, AIS, WIT, and others
- A strong desire to pursue relevant industry certifications such as CPA, CISA, CISSP, C|EH
- Currently possesses or actively pursuing relevant certifications is a plus
- Deadline-oriented, with an exceptional degree of motivation
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Driven to succeed and excited to learn new job specific skills
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.