Our team is looking for a Mobile Engineering Manager to join our team. As a part of a leader in the organization, we would be focusing on candidates who possess technical leadership and a background in software development. This would allow to challenge and grow our engineers. Primarily their focus would be to the people on the team, ensuring that your team members are growing as engineers, performing well, and doing valuable work. Working with the other leads to build strong teams and provide technical leadership will also be required.
- Work with engineers to grow their technical, interpersonal, and leadership skills, and ensure they have the right challenges and necessary context to make use of them
- Build and manage a team of mobile developers focused on monetizing SWOO’s mobile clients
- Participate in discussions about software architecture
- Advocate and advance modern software development practices within the team
- Work closely with teams, product owners, agile coaches and other stakeholders to ensure we deliver world-class promotional products and platforms
- Build a team from scratch, which will develop mobile based (Android, iOS, Hybrid) software solutions
- You are experienced in leading, coaching and mentoring software developers
- You have excellent communication skills with which to build relationships, trust, and respect, and are able to leverage this to grow people and the organization
- You love developing and growing people
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about current Android and iOS development best practices
- You have demonstrated strong leadership skills while working with engineers.
- You are excited about making culture choices that positively impact the team.
- You have familiarity and experience operating in complex tech organizations that work with a product that handles users at scale, making use of agile methodologies and tools.