Job Title: Jr. Flash Animator
Employment Status: (Temporary employment)
Abjadiyat is a product of Ibdaa Kids, an EdTech company founded and based in Abu Dhabi. The team is made up of diverse education experts, teachers, designers, game developers, web developers, artists and researchers, working collectively to make Arabic-learning fun and engaging.
Abjadiyat is changing the way kids learn the Arabic language. We believe that kids learn better when they are having fun, and learning comes about as a by-product of the fun, which is also why we gamify our educational activities through providing Arabic games for kids on our platform.
About the Role:
We are looking for a 2D Flash animator, having an excellent understanding in the principles of animation. Experienced in motion tween animation, flash animation.
- Working creatively to produce creative illustrations and animations for Abjadiyat lessons production.
- Working on all animation phases (Pre-Production, Production, Post-production).
- Working directly with Art director.
- Helping the art team on other responsibilities (UI, Graphic design ...etc).
- Working on different tasks and techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to learn new software and skills.
BCA in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, B.Sc in Computers or any relevant degree.
- Atleast 1-2 years of experience in 2D Character Animation in Adobe Flash.
- Knowledge in character Animation and Object Animation
- Temporary Employment – 6 months contract
- To be provided with labor permit.