Job Title: Art Team Coordinator
Employment Status: Contractor (Temporary)
Abjadiyat is a product of Ibdaa Kids, an EdTech company founded and based in Abu Dhabi. The team is made up of diverse education experts, teachers, designers, game developers, web developers, artists and researchers, working collectively to make Arabic-learning fun and engaging.
Abjadiyat is changing the way kids learn the Arabic language. We believe that kids learn better when they are having fun, and learning comes about as a by-product of the fun, which is also why we gamify our educational activities through providing Arabic games for kids on our platform.
- Work with the art directors in coordinating art activities.
- Provide administration assistance to art directors when needed.
- Prepare and review internal documentations for the art team.
- Coordinate and communicate with the content writers, copy editors, designers and illustrators.
- Coordinate and monitor the flow of manuscript between content writers, copy editors, designers and illustrators.
- Communicate art status to the team on regular basis.
- Work with production directors to coordinate, plan and delegate daily work responsibilities to team.
- Build positive working relationships with the rest of the team and with contractors and freelancers to achieve productivity.
- Proofread company documents for approval.
- Develop work orders and schedules for upcoming productions.
- Any Relevant Degree
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prior experience in the film or art industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Experience with administrative tasks.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
Temporary Employment – 6 months
To be provided with labor permit.