Lab Engineer | Algorythma
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology company, that creates impactful products backed with experience from leading individuals, corporations and institutions across the globe. Algorythma is developing world-class sustainable technology initiatives and products that address the needs of individuals, institutions, corporations and government entities.We are a team of scientists, developers, artists, designers, writers, and innovative thinkers who have joined to transform creative ideas into turnkey solutions and applications.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
Innovative and experienced test engineer, with specific expertise in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs). You will be expected to support a product’s design, development and analysis activities from requirements definition through development, qualification and testing. You will be expected to perform assigned duties with minimal supervision.
- Provides technical support to research and development projects
- Provides excellent lab services to engineers and staff
- Maintains a safe and hazard free lab environment in adherence with standards
- Contributes to development of policies and procedures the lab working area
- Follows established work processes, procedures, standards, and methods
- Monitors and maintains an organized, clean and safe working environment in labs and ensures compliance with work related legal, health and safety standards
- Ensures stock of equipment and consumables within a pre-set level of expenditure
- Supports in identifying and purchasing of lab equipment, following consultation with appropriate staff and after by conducting research
- Supports in budget preparation by highlighting resource requirements such as equipment, manpower and space
- You have very strong hands-on skill with a wide spectrum of tools, production equipment and common lab machines (e.g., CNC machines, 3D Printers, Laser Cutter ...)
- Capable of the assembly, soldering, connection, and repair of mid-level and high level mechanical and electrical assemblies
- Reads and interprets electrical and mechanical engineering drawings and schematics
- Utilizes inspection tools and equipment such as calipers and micrometers to ensure part quality conformance.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You have a demonstrated record of working hard with high level of professionalism and maturity
- M.Sc.in Mechanical, Mechatronics, or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of at least 3 years on robotics or autonomous systems related projects and labs
Good to have:
- Experience with any CAD programs, such as solidworks, NX, Catia, Inventors, Fusion
- Experience with Robotics, Automation and UAVs