Virtual Reality Producer | Algorythma
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology company, that creates impactful products backed with experience from leading individuals, corporations and institutions across the globe. Algorythma is developing world-class sustainable technology initiatives and products that address the needs of individuals, institutions, corporations and government entities.We are a team of scientists, developers, artists, designers, writers, and innovative thinkers who have joined to transform creative ideas into turnkey solutions and applications.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
To lead the AR/VR production division of the firm and establish it as an independent business unit capable of producing AR/VR experiences for market as well as for the firm and its subsidiaries/partners as required.
- Own and manage all Virtual reality productions for the firm. This includes driving the development of product features and content from concept to completion, often on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Establish and grow Virtual Reality Development team. This includes sourcing and choosing the right candidates for the core team.
- Design growth roadmap and business development strategies in alignment with firm’s vision
- Manage multiple stakeholders – senior management, external vendors, partners, clients
- Negotiate contracts with third-party companies to outsource development, to license content
- Ensure completion of product and project as per the defined budget and timelines. Responsible for identifying project risks and mitigating strategies
- Manage creative and technical development teams and supervise overall quality assurance. Being a part of the team, work with the teams to overcome problems, improve product quality and processes.
- Engage with enterprises and VR community at VR events and trade-shows; establish firm’s brand image and seek out enterprise opportunities to establish relationships
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in game design, computer science, or similar fields.
- Comprehensive knowledge of popular programming languages such as C/C#, Java and others.
- Comprehensive knowledge in using game development engines such as Unity, Unreal or other game development engines.
- Comprehensive understanding of VR software and the science of VR hardware.
- Good knowledge of VR game production and implementation.
- 5+ years in VR video game production.
- Successfully marketed at least one VR game title.
- Overall of 10+ years in video game production
- Understanding of game development from conceptualization to submission and sustain product post-launch.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage changes and deliver against agreed deadlines and budget
- Knowledge base of current industry and technology trends
- Creative, motivated, passionate, results-oriented.
- Passion for games.
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.