Saal.ai is a U.A.E based organization focusing on an AI framework capable of performing cognitive tasks via multimodal sensor inputs .We strive towards Artificial General Intelligence using learning padigrams such as Active Learning, Meta-Learning and Reinforcement Learning. Our mission is to make technology think and learn where human-machine interaction creates exponential growth and opportunities for humanity.
About the Job:
We are looking for innovative problem-solvers with a great eye for detail and an even greater sense of ownership. The ideal candidate is someone who is seeking a challenge within the traditional role of an executive administrator. The ability to juggle multiple tasks, requests, and priorities while also coordinating and collaborating with team members is essential to success in the role. Having a “learning mindset”, being team-oriented, and being a dedicated professional are significant characteristics in our future contributor.
The Administrative Assistant’s primary responsibility is to fulfill the administrative and project coordination needs of his/her assigned managers and teams. This involves anticipating project needs, managing workload, and producing work of the highest quality in a timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist line manager in the organization and execution of the project management duties.
- Serve as a liaison between project participants, project managers and other members of the Project Support Group by ensuring timely communication and monitoring of deadlines, sharing of resources and providing proactive support where possible.
- Maintain up-to-date rosters of team members involved in a project.
- Provide calendar management and coordination to individuals supported.
- Organize meetings, special events, and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for project document management including set up, organization, logging databases, maintenance, storage and closure.
- Compose and process routine correspondence.
- Record time details, document billable expenses, and process expense reports to facilitate billing and other accounting procedures.
- Assist with monthly billing duties for the officers, managers, and/or experts they support, including proofreading and editing billing narratives and producing final invoices sent to clients.
- Support business development initiatives by maintaining key contacts.
- Type, assemble, organize, format, and edit/proof the team’s work products (examples: affidavit/declaration, report, or presentation).
- Perform photocopying, faxing, and preparation of materials for courier shipments, as needed.
- Research and identify potential client conflicts relating to new business leads.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have atleast have any software experience preferably with QA skills.
- 2+ years of directly related experience with at least 3 years of experience providing executive level support, in a professional services firm (legal, consulting, financial, etc.) preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office required.
- Effectively anticipate, monitor and meet the needs of internal and external clients.
- Experience working on various types of projects from initiation to closure.
- Ability to utilize resources effectively, prioritize, multi-task, and move work forward in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills to address non-routine or complex problems.
- Superior teamwork skills, with the ability to delegate tasks or accept additional work, as needed.
- Leadership: the desire to take initiative and actively contribute to the team and firm
- Communication: the ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Business Acumen: the capability to learn the firm’s financial and operational functions
- Client Service: the mindset to provide superior service