Designation: Onsite support
Work Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reporting to: Onsite Engagement Manager
Saal.ai is a UAE based IT company focused on artificial intelligence. Our mission is to make the world a better place through improving human-machine interactions.
You will be working with the Content Manager and the Onsite Engagement Manager who will be embedded at the customer’s site. Role involves support for the facilitation of the various education courses at the customer site including updating content, training various stakeholders and maintaining a transparent communication between the teams.
Who Should Apply for This Role?
- You are an Arabic speaker and have a fluency in English as well
- You have a knowledge and understanding of software development
- You have client engagement experience and know how to deliver high-value software
- You have excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- You are a disciplined, self-starting, creative thinker, able to function inside a dynamic environment with minimal supervision as a detail-oriented individual who leads by example, with exceptional agile organizational and time management skills
- You know what to prioritize, and when to delegate
Key Responsibilities / Skills
You will support the Onsite Engagement team and the broader organization by:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Provide all the content support to facilitate the courses conducted at the customer site, by maintaining and updating content accurately and in the right format wherever relevant in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the Content Manager, Onsite Engagement team, wider product team and the stakeholders to maintain the feedback and requirements by ensuring they are updated regularly in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide technical support and training to all the stakeholders as and when required.
- Work with IT onsite support to facilitate smooth functioning of all the hardware we have provided.
Desired Experience / Skills
- Experience in Software development, onsite content management
- Strong communication skills necessary to effectively engage with clients and set proper expectations
- Ability to work with a Project team and drive towards target completion dates
- Ability to understand complex business needs and translate into requirements
- Ability to identify issues that may impact client project success; must escalate appropriately and/or workaround the issue
- Technical and analytical skills are important
- Active interest in understanding the education domain and latest technologies