Data Scientist NLP | Saal.ai
Saal.ai is an innovative applied AI company based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. We build advanced cognitive solutions, products, and platforms for businesses that solve challenging real-life problems for customers. We pride ourselves on having a strong and diverse team who come from different countries, speak several languages and deliver in all fields related to technology and AI. They are accomplished subject matter experts, Big Data Architects, Scientists, Doctors, Educators, Strategists, Technopreneurs, and Creative Consultants.
A hands-on Data Scientist who is passionate about data and want to apply machine learning techniques to solve real-world problems which will make a lasting impact on society. You will work closely with the wider team to ensure high-quality algorithm is delivered in line with the project goals and delivery cycles. You will work on all aspects of the design development and delivery of machine learning enables solution including data acquisition from diverse sources, data exploration, feature engineering, evaluating algorithms and deploying the models iteratively to improve the final solution.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models from ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Proactively advice on best practices.
- Assist in the budgeting process.
- Ph.D. or MS degree with industry experience as a Data Scientist
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and data mining techniques in one or more areas of predictive modeling, text mining, information retrieval, time series analysis, and statistical modeling.
- Identify and extract an interesting pattern from structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in building state of the art text mining pipeline to work with unstructured data.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including data scientists and software engineers.
- Knowledge of the most important libraries for NLP.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks e.g., Theano, Tensorflow.
- Programming skills e.g. Python, Java, Scala.
- Experience working with educational data sets.
- Excellent communication skills.